Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some Top Picks In My Kitchen

Here is a list of a few of my favorite items I have in my kitchen. Please check with the manufacturers to make sure the items are safe for your allergy needs and also cross contamination sensitivities.

Here are a few items that are dairy, egg, tree nut and peanut free in my kitchen right now:


Earths Balance natural buttery spread
Silk Chocolate Soy Milk (especially the individual sizes)
Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce
Pringles mini individual sizes
Emilee's Italian Ice
Popsicle (orange cherry grape flavors)
Barnums Animal Crackers
Soy Vay Veri Veri Teryaki (great marinade)
Annie Chuns Rice Express Sticky Rice Bowl
and of course:
CHERRYBROOK KITCHEN (www.cherrybrookkitchen.com) !!!!

Note: I loooove Chocolate Emporium Chocolates. They are dairy free and have some egg free selections. However, they do make peanut products (I do not have a peanut allergy). I order every couple of months from them online www.choclat.com. Check them out to see if they will work for your family.

I would love to hear what are some of your favorite food products that you keep in your kitchen!
Patsy :-)

No comments: