Sunday, February 8, 2009

Goodie Bags!

One of the my favorite parts of a birthday part was and still is the goodie bags! I have adopted this into my everyday life. I have ziploc baggies tucked away inside my cupboard that have candies and other goodies that are shelf stable and safe for my allergies that I can pluck out at a moments notice.

I love to take one to the movies, holiday parties and yes even birthday parties!
I always keep a mini goodie bag in my purse because you never know when the urge will strike! I always like to be prepared for every situation especially those that call for sweets.

Now for a child, I would pick a fun pattern for a small bag and tie it with ribbons. I may even put in a fun toy or stickers. Also, try and rotate the fun items and sweets to keep it fun and novel.
Have Fun!
Patsy

No comments: